JERSEYTIME - time for euphoria !
AT ASSIAKARA's EVERYTHING IS MADE TO MEASURE 📏
Because ASSIAKARA is a body positive and inclusive brand, I create clothes that fit your body perfectly!
1. After ordering, you receive by e-mail all the instructions to take your measurements, according to the garment you picked ;
2. I make an avatar that is your exact replica on my computer ;
3. I do fittings and adjust the garment to look perfect on that particular body ;
4. You receive a garment made for you, from A to Z !
With JERSEYTIME, it's comfort guaranteed! ✨
This short and straight dress adapts to all bodies, whether they are straight (like literally) or curvy. Simple and with few frills, it features 2 patch pockets on the front.
If you hesitate to wear a dress, this is the one you should try : its large cut and tank top style allow you to wear it above your pants for a start 😊
- Lilac and blue jersey : 92% CO / 8% EL, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
- ribbing 95% cotton, 5% elastane Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
- Transfer printing made at Relab (Fablab from Liège)
Hard to imagine it on your body? Send your measurements and you'll receive a free 3D fitting !
Care instructions 🧼
Secondhand fabrics 🙌
An eco-conscious brand comes with its peculiarities!
Secondhand textiles are dead stocks, from different couture houses.
I do what I can to be the closest to the colors you see here but there might be a small shade differences according to what I find.
That's the eco-conception fate : we do with what we have, guaranteeing that each garment is unique !
🔔 order before the 9th for a delivery by the end of the month !
Zoom on the killer details 👀
Cute belt loops !
A 🔥 slogan
With or without darts, according to your morphology !
Made in Belgium with 💘
ASSIAKARA's clothes are simple but not basic. Each design can be adapted to any kind of body and can be sewn easily, so that the final retail price remains "affordable" yet the garment is made locally.
Ethical and ecological commitments
A committed brand must have commitments ! Because a fashion brand always impacts its environment, no matter what. To limit the negative impacts and maximise the positive impacts, I took a few measures...
Produced in Belgium
Transparency though the whole process
Partners who respect humanity
Using eco-certified or second hand fabrics
Minimalistic and biodegradable packaging
Adapted to any kind of body