Terms of service
These general conditions are intended to regulate the contractual relationship between the customer and Assia Kara, creator and seller of the ASSIAKARA brand, registered with the Banque-Carrefour des entreprises under number BE0670.598.612 hereinafter "ASSIAKARA". , whose registered office is located rue des Airs, 14 at 4000 Liège, Belgium.
The latter carries out a sales activity (online and in store) ofclothes, marketed under the ASSIAKARA brand, all rights reserved, hereinafter referred to as “ASSIAKARA”.
These general conditions are applicable to any purchase made by the customer, both in store and through the ASSIAKARA website: www.assiakara.com.
These conditions apply both to sales made in Belgium and abroad.
The customer is defined below as being the natural person, legally capable, agreeing to the offer or any other form of agreement issued byASSIAKARA, as well as the person who made a purchase by any means whatsoever.
These general conditions are applicable to all offers and orders for services that are placed by the customer with ASSIAKARA and to all sales contracts binding them, including all possible ancillary services.
The limit of pieces that can be purchased at once is 5. Beyond this number, the customer is invited to contact ASSIAKARA to set the specific terms and conditions that apply.
These general conditions prevail over all other general or specific conditions. They may be modified at any time by ASSIAKARA. The customer is deemed to have read it, to have accepted all the clauses and waived the right to rely on any external element.
Sale in store
- 1. Any purchase made in store implies acceptance of these conditions by the customer.
- 2. Payment for purchases is made in cash upon delivery, unless otherwise provided on the order form, if any. In the absence of payment, ASSIAKARA is not required to make the products purchased available to the customer.
- 3. In the case of purchases requiring delayed delivery (“Order”),
- ASSIAKARA reserves the right to request payment of the entire purchase from the customer;
- ASSIAKARA communicates delivery times only as an indication. Under no circumstances can ASSIAKARA be held liable for a delay in delivery.
- 1. The products purchased are neither taken back nor exchanged by ASSIAKARA (because these are made to measure).
- 2. In the event of cancellation of an order made by the customer, the latter is liable for compensation of 10% of the value of the order. This may be required by ASSIAKARA without prior notice.
- 3. In the event of cancellation of the order by ASSIAKARA, for reasons beyond its control or not, ASSIAKARA undertakes to offer an equivalent product to the customer. He is free to accept or refuse.
In case of refusal, compensation of 10% of the value of the order will be paid to the customer.
In the event of a lack of conformity noted on a product, the customer is required to inform ASSIAKARA of the existence of this defect within a period of 2 years starting on the day of delivery of the goods, in accordance with the guarantee. legal.
If this period is longer than 6 months, the customer is required to prove the existence of the non-conformity at the time of delivery.
If necessary, ASSIAKARA undertakes to exchange the product for an equivalent product meeting the same need.
ASSIAKARA uses second-hand textiles (dead stocks). Some colors may vary slightly between the simulation and the finished product, depending on the second-hand textiles available. This difference does not entitle you to a refund.
- 1. The products presented on the ASSIAKARA online sales site are an invitation to order the products on a non-binding basis.
- 2. The photos and 3D images of the products presented on the website are for informational purposes. They are as faithful as possible to reality. However, color differences are possible.
Any description of measures and weights, illustration, photo or any other form of representation or similar mentions, included on the website, folder, catalog, prospectus or any other visual medium, advertising or not, ASSIAKARA, can only bind ASSIAKARA if this is mentioned in its offer or on the website.
ASSIAKARA alone determines the quality and/or origin of the products to be supplied. ASSIAKARA guarantees that the quality and/or origin complies with standards and practices.
The customer is presumed to know the characteristics and specifications of the product provided, unless expressly requested by the customer.
ASSIAKARA reserves the right to deliver the goods ordered in several parts, unless, given their nature, the products cannot be delivered in parts, which can be invoiced separately.
- 3. By validating his order, the customer signifies his intention to conclude a purchase contract. He also certifies that all the data mentioned about him are correct and valid. ASSIAKARA cannot, under any circumstances, be held responsible for errors in this regard.
- 4. Delivery of the products implies acceptance of the offer made by ASSIAKARA. ASSIAKARA remains free to accept or refuse the order. The order confirmation email sent to the customer only serves as confirmation of receipt of the order.
- 5. The products are offered for sale within the limits of available stocks. In case of unavailability of the products ordered, ASSIAKARA will inform the customer. The customer is free to place a new order.
- 6. The prices indicated are valid at the time of the order. These are subject to change. The final prices are those listed in the order confirmation sent by ASSIAKARA.
- 7. ASSIAKARA is authorized, at any time and without prior notification, to suspend the sale of products, to modify the assortment of products and their delivery time as well as their price. These modifications have no effect on orders previously accepted and validated by ASSIAKARA.
The customer, by validating his online order, certifies that he is 18 years old. Otherwise, only the customer is responsible. The sale cannot, under any circumstances, be declared void for this reason.
- 1. Payment for products is made in accordance with the payment methods offered when placing the order online.
The sale price indicated in any offer, estimate, website or any other agreement issued by ASSIAKARA is subject to modification until acceptance by the customer, which makes it final, except in cases of force majeure. The delivery is the responsibility of the customer and is possibly re-invoiced separately.
The prices are denominated in euros, VAT included. Any increase in VAT or any new tax that would be imposed between the time of the order and that of delivery will be borne by the customer.
The prices agreed between ASSIAKARA and the customer are based on the prices of raw materials, wages, social charges, transport costs, contributions... at the time of the delivery of said prices. If one of these positions were to undergo an increase before or during the execution of the contract, ASSIAKARA has the right to adapt its prices without notice after having informed the customer by mail (electronic, fax or post). As a summary, an order confirmation will be sent to the Customer.
- 2. The customer is free to opt for a secure shipment. Otherwise, ASSIAKARA is not responsible for loss or damage to products during delivery.
The customer designates the precise place of delivery. He must ensure that the means of transport can safely reach and leave said place of delivery.
Delivery time after shipment is 3-6 days.
During this delivery, the customer is responsible for any damage caused both to the equipment delivered and to the means of transport during the transport of the products from the public highway to the determined location.
The products are delivered free of charge by ASSIAKARA to the agreed place of delivery, during working hours, unless specific and express mentions are made by the customer. The delivery documents are presumed to represent the fair value of the quantities supplied by ASSIAKARA. If a package is not received despite the 2 passages of the carrier, it must imperatively be removed by the care of the customer within the establishment of ASSIAKARA.
If the product ordered cannot be delivered within a reasonable time, ASSIAKARA will inform the customer by e-mail or any other means made available to it, of the approximate delivery time. ASSIAKARA reserves the right to cancel all or part of the orders concluded with the customer in the event of failure of a supplier or manufacturer and in cases of force majeure. Customers will be informed if necessary and will be reimbursed if they had paid for the order.
In all cases, the goods ordered will be stored for a maximum of 4 weeks on behalf of ASSIAKARA, but at the customer's risk. Beyond this period, ASSIAKARA is entitled to resell these goods without any possibility of recourse or compensation on the part of the customer. The customer is then liable for all additional costs, including storage costs and any additional transport costs.
In the event of delivery outside Belgian territory, the customer will carry out all the administrative procedures himself (customs duties, import taxes, etc.) with the competent authorities of the importing country. ASSIAKARA does not in any way engage its responsibility in the event of non-compliance with the rules of the country concerned. The client assumes full and entire responsibility for carrying out the appropriate procedures.
- 1. For derivative products that do not require custom-made (eg jewelry and accessories), the customer, end consumer, has a right of withdrawal of 14 days, in accordance with the Code of Economic Law.
- 2. This right of withdrawal allows the customer to return, at his own expense, the products to ASSIAKARA. ASSIAKARA undertakes to reimburse the products (with the exception of the return costs borne by the customer) provided that they have been returned in their original condition, i.e. without having been used (i.e. worn and /or washed), opened, modified. They must also bear their original label.
- 3. This right of withdrawal does not apply to made-to-measure garments made and delivered by ASSIAKARA.
- 4. ASSIAKARA particularly draws the customer's attention to the fact that the right of withdrawal cannot apply to items made to specifications or which have been clearly personalized according to the customer's wishes. e and its morphology.
- 5. In the event of an error in the measurement taken by the customer, ASSIAKARA is in no way held responsible. No refunds will be made.
- 6. In the event of a difference between the measurements provided by the customer and those used by ASSIAKARA giving rise to clothing unsuited to the morphology of the customer, ASSIAKARA undertakes to remake a garment adapted to the measurements. provided by the customer.
- 7. The customer is required to provide all the measurements requested by ASSIAKARA, and to update their measurements in the event of a change in morphology. If certain measurements are missing or incorrect due to the customer, no refund will be made.
- 8. The withdrawal form to be used by the customer is available:spf economy withdrawal form
- 1. The entire content of the ASSIAKARA website is its property. These contents are protected by copyright. As such, they may not be copied, reproduced, used for purposes other than those attributed to it, without the authorization of its owner.
- 2. ASSIAKARA, while making every effort to guarantee the availability of the site at any time whatsoever, cannot be held responsible in the event of its unavailability. In addition, the site may be modified at any time for repairs, maintenance, implementation of new installations or functions, or adaptation of content.
- 3. ASSIAKARA cannot guarantee the compatibility of the website with any computer hardware or software used by the customer.
- 4. ASSIAKARA cannot be held responsible in the event of a virus or other element affecting the customer's computer equipment or for the actions of third parties.
Limitation of Liability
- 1.ASSIAKARA makes every effort to ensure the delivery of quality products. Under no circumstances can it be held liable for defects resulting from the action of a third party.
- 2. ASSIAKARA is in no way responsible for the indirect consequences of the use made of the products, in particular in the event of an allergic reaction to a component or in the event of damage resulting from abnormal, unusual or unforeseen use of the products.
- 3. ASSIAKARA is in no way responsible for the non-performance of the sale of the products for reasons of force majeure, disruption, strike of the postal services, or other similar events. The same applies in the event of late delivery of a purchase made online.
- 5. In the event of referral from third-party websites to the ASSIAKARA website or in the event of referral from the ASSIAKARA website to third-party websites, ASSIAKARA is in no way responsible for the content, advertising, products or any other element included on websites third to ASSIAKARA. References are for informational purposes only.
- 1. Any complaint whatsoever by the customer, with the exception of that referred to in another article, must be made immediately orally, confirmed in writing at the latest within 3 days after delivery, stamp of the authentic post.
ASSIAKARA undertakes to make every effort to find an amicable solution suitable for all parties.
- 2. Provided that a complaint is made by the customer within the time limits provided for in §1, and provided that ASSIAKARA accepts it, the amount thereof will be limited to the value of the products concerned.
Dispute resolution and competent courts
- 1. In the event of a dispute, mediation between ASSIAKARA and the client is preferred. If however, no agreement is possible, the competent courts are those of the canton and the judicial district of the registered office of ASSIAKARA.
- 2. In the event of a dispute relating to an online sale, these can be settled via the platform set up by the European Commission accessible via the following link:https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show&lng=FR.
The possible invalidity of a provision of these general conditions has no influence on the invalidity of the whole.
Application of Belgian law
All provisions not specified in these general conditions are governed by Belgian law in force at the time of the conclusion of the contract.