TOUCHER - the skin-tight croptop
AT ASSIAKARA'S EVERYTHING IS MADE TO MEASURE 📏
1. After pre-ordering, you receive an e-mail with all the information to take your body measurements, according to the garment you chose ;
2. I create an avatar matching your body perfectly ;
3. I fit them and select the best size, adjusting what is necessary for a perfect look ;
4. Max 5 weeks later you receive a garment 100% designed for you !
With or without integrated gloves, let yourself get touched by TOUCHER 🧤 This colorful and printed croptop hugs your curves to highlight your unique figure. A genderless and fun garment, which puts a touch of extravagance in your look!
- Print : Peach Jersey (extra soft!) 50% Rpet (recycled plastic bottles) 47% Polyester 3% Elastane
- Secondhand (deadstock) baby blue jersey, 95% cotton, 5% elastane (origin : Turkey)
Having trouble seeing yourself in it? Send your measurements and you will receive a free 3D fitting !
Care instructions 🧼
My clothes are made to measure, and so only made to order. After recieving your measurements, count a 5 weeks delay to give me time to create your garment ⏳
For clothes involving a printed fabric, the production duration is extended for 2 weeks.
Second hand fabrics 🙌
Second-hand textiles are dead stocks from different fashion houses.
So, I do my best to stay as close as possible to the color you see here, but there may be some differences in tone according to what I find.
This is also the game ofeco conception : we use what we have, always making sure you get a garment that is unique!
Zoom on the killer details 👀
A version with removable gloves
A homemade supercolored print
A unique sleeve construction
Made in Belgium with 💘
ASSIAKARA clothes are simple but not basic. The principle: designs that adapt to all bodies and that can be sewn easily, just to keep a "affordable" selling price despite being made locally. For the moment, I sew everything at home, with my little hands! Hoping soon to be able to delegate while guaranteeing the same value for money.
Creating a brand necessarily has an impact on the environment. To limit the negative impact and maximise the positive impact, I took a few commitments...
Transparency though the whole process
Partnership with people who respect humanity
Use of second hand or eco certified textiles
Minimalist and biodegradable packaging.
Explicitly genderless clothes.
Adapted to any kind of body
Find out about all the details of these commitmentshere !