HASE - the funky cycling shorts!
AT ASSIAKARA'S EVERYTHING IS MADE TO MEASURE 📏
1. After pre-ordering, you receive an e-mail with all the information to take your body measurements, according to the garment you chose ;
2. I create an avatar matching your body perfectly ;
3. I fit them and select the best size, adjusting what is necessary for a perfect look ;
4. Max 5 weeks later you receive a garment 100% designed for you !
🐇 Have you ever wondered what the Osterhase is wearing to do its chocolate egg round? It has always been logical to me: short pants, comfort and color! With these HASE shorts, your buttocks will be the most beautiful colored eggs of the year 😜
By the way, the Osterhase is non-binary and that's good, because their clothing is also genderless!
- Print: "Peach" jersey (very soft!) 50% Rpet (recycled plastic bottles) 47% Polyester 3% Elastane
- Second hand jersey (dead stock) pink 92% Viscose 8% Elasthanne
- Jsecond hand ersey (dead stock) navy blue 100% cotton
Care instructions 🧼
My clothes are made to measure, and so only made to order. After recieving your measurements, count a 5 weeks delay to give me time to create your garment ⏳
For clothes involving a printed fabric, the production duration is extended for 2 weeks.
Second hand fabrics 🙌
Second-hand textiles are dead stocks from different fashion houses.
So, I do my best to stay as close as possible to the color you see here, but there may be some differences in tone according to what I find.
This is also the game ofeco conception : we use what we have, always making sure you get a garment that is unique!
Zoom on the killer details 👀
A simple but effective finish, matching the chosen fabric.
A bi-colored asymmetry, because it's funkier !
Stretch fabrics, for optimal comfort!
They've adopted it! ✨
Toi aussi tu veux nous partager ton look ASSIAKARA?
📸 Envoie ta photo en HD où on voit bien ton vêtement à firstname.lastname@example.org
💰et tu recevras une réduction de 10% sur ta prochaine commande !
What if you got to see through the looking glass? 🪞
In this graph, you will find all the details of your garment's pricing. After all, that's what ethical fashion is all about!
Creating a brand necessarily has an impact on the environment. To limit the negative impact and maximise the positive impact, I took a few commitments...
Transparency though the whole process
Partnership with people who respect humanity
Use of second hand or eco certified textiles
Minimalist and biodegradable packaging.
Explicitly genderless clothes.
Adapted to any kind of body
Find out about all the details of these commitmentshere !