HASE - the funky cycling shorts!
AT ASSIAKARA's EVERYTHING IS MADE TO MEASURE 📏
Because ASSIAKARA is a body positive and inclusive brand, I create clothes that fit your body perfectly!
1. After ordering, you receive by e-mail all the instructions to take your measurements, according to the garment you picked ;
2. I make an avatar that is your exact replica on my computer ;
3. I do fittings and adjust the garment to look perfect on that particular body ;
4. You receive a garment made for you, from A to Z !
🐇 Have you ever wondered what the Osterhase is wearing to do its chocolate egg round? It has always been logical to me: short pants, comfort and color! With these HASE shorts, your buttocks will be the most beautiful colored eggs of the year 😜
By the way, the Osterhase is non-binary and that's good, because their clothing is also genderless!
- Print: "Peach" jersey (very soft!) 50% Rpet (recycled plastic bottles) 47% Polyester 3% Elastane
- Second hand jersey (dead stock) pink 92% Viscose 8% Elasthanne
- Jsecond hand ersey (dead stock) navy blue 100% cotton
Hard to imagine it on your body? Send your measurements and you'll receive a free 3D fitting !
Care instructions 🧼
Secondhand fabrics 🙌
An eco-conscious brand comes with its peculiarities!
Secondhand textiles are dead stocks, from different couture houses.
I do what I can to be the closest to the colors you see here but there might be a small shade differences according to what I find.
That's the eco-conception fate : we do with what we have, guaranteeing that each garment is unique !
🔔 order before the 9th for a delivery by the end of the month !
They look good 💃
Zoom on the killer details 👀
A simple but effective finish, matching the chosen fabric.
A bi-colored asymmetry, because it's funkier !
Stretch fabrics, for optimal comfort!
Made in Belgium with 💘
ASSIAKARA's clothes are simple but not basic. Each design can be adapted to any kind of body and can be sewn easily, so that the final retail price remains "affordable" yet the garment is made locally.
Ethical and ecological commitments
A committed brand must have commitments ! Because a fashion brand always impacts its environment, no matter what. To limit the negative impacts and maximise the positive impacts, I took a few measures...
Produced in Belgium
Transparency though the whole process
Partners who respect humanity
Using eco-certified or second hand fabrics
Minimalistic and biodegradable packaging
Adapted to any kind of body