AT ASSIAKARA's EVERYTHING IS MADE TO MEASURE 📏
Because ASSIAKARA is a body positive and inclusive brand, I create clothes that fit your body perfectly!
1. After ordering, you receive by e-mail all the instructions to take your measurements, according to the garment you picked ;
2. I make an avatar that is your exact replica on my computer ;
3. I do fittings and adjust the garment to look perfect on that particular body ;
4. You receive a garment made for you, from A to Z !
Jersey's fluidity and comfort paired with dungarees style and elegance? It may be crazy but it just might be IT 😍
I created these overalls that can be split into a top and a pair of pants (such as every DINGUERIE pieces) with the idea of have an extra comfy piece of clothing to wear during the day as well as in the evening (partaayyy 🥂). As a pair of pants, it can be tighten at the waist with a belt (not included) and it makes a pretty cute gathered effect!
- Jersey : 92% cotton, 8% elastane, Oeko-tex standard 100 certified
- Print (inside of the pockets) : Tencel 40% cotton, 37% polyester, 20% mohair, 3% elastodiene (from renewable sources and circular process)
- Suspenders fabric : 100% coton, Oeko-tex standard 100 certified or dead stock
Hard to imagine it on your body? Send your measurements and you'll receive a free 3D fitting !
Care instructions 🧼
Secondhand fabrics 🙌
An eco-conscious brand comes with its peculiarities!
Secondhand textiles are dead stocks, from different couture houses.
I do what I can to be the closest to the colors you see here but there might be a small shade differences according to what I find.
That's the eco-conception fate : we do with what we have, guaranteeing that each garment is unique !
🔔 order before the 9th for a delivery by the end of the month !
Zoom on the killer details 👀
Des pressions pour détacher le haut et le pantalon!
Des passants pour une belle ceinture !
Des poches cachées dans la découpe!
Made in Belgium with 💘
ASSIAKARA's clothes are simple but not basic. Each design can be adapted to any kind of body and can be sewn easily, so that the final retail price remains "affordable" yet the garment is made locally.
Ethical and ecological commitments
A committed brand must have commitments ! Because a fashion brand always impacts its environment, no matter what. To limit the negative impacts and maximise the positive impacts, I took a few measures...
Produced in Belgium
Transparency though the whole process
Partners who respect humanity
Using eco-certified or second hand fabrics
Minimalistic and biodegradable packaging
Adapted to any kind of body