PEPZ - stylish and comfy pants
AT ASSIAKARA's EVERYTHING IS MADE TO MEASURE 📏
Because ASSIAKARA is a body positive and inclusive brand, I create clothes that fit your body perfectly!
1. After ordering, you receive by e-mail all the instructions to take your measurements, according to the garment you picked ;
2. I make an avatar that is your exact replica on my computer ;
3. I do fittings and adjust the garment to look perfect on that particular body ;
4. You receive a garment made for you, from A to Z !
Bring some PEPZ into your life with these perfect pants for a day out hiking, at work or chillin' at home!
An explosion of colors made to measure for your butt, just to show you off whatever your body, whatever your gender!
- black sweat fabric 100% cotton, certified Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- 100% wool pink tricotine (which does not itch, I promise!)
- ribbing 95% cotton, 5% elastane certified Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Print: Tencel 40% cotton, 37% polyester, 20% mohair, 3% elastodiene (from renewable sources and a circular process)
Hard to imagine it on your body? Send your measurements and you'll receive a free 3D fitting !
Care instructions 🧼
Secondhand fabrics 🙌
An eco-conscious brand comes with its peculiarities!
Secondhand textiles are dead stocks, from different couture houses.
I do what I can to be the closest to the colors you see here but there might be a small shade differences according to what I find.
That's the eco-conception fate : we do with what we have, guaranteeing that each garment is unique !
🔔 order before the 9th for a delivery by the end of the month !
They look good 💃
Zoom on the killer details 👀
Discrete pockets in the seam
A mid-thigh colorblock
Made in Belgium with 💘
ASSIAKARA's clothes are simple but not basic. Each design can be adapted to any kind of body and can be sewn easily, so that the final retail price remains "affordable" yet the garment is made locally.
Ethical and ecological commitments
A committed brand must have commitments ! Because a fashion brand always impacts its environment, no matter what. To limit the negative impacts and maximise the positive impacts, I took a few measures...
Produced in Belgium
Transparency though the whole process
Partners who respect humanity
Using eco-certified or second hand fabrics
Minimalistic and biodegradable packaging
Adapted to any kind of body