GLOVIOLI, the ravioli glove !
AT ASSIAKARA'S EVERYTHING IS MADE TO MEASURE 📏
1. After pre-ordering, you receive an e-mail with all the information to take your body measurements, according to the garment you chose ;
2. I create an avatar matching your body perfectly ;
3. I fit them and select the best size, adjusting what is necessary for a perfect look ;
4. Max 5 weeks later you receive a garment 100% designed for you !
With GLOVIOLI, gloves are back in style !🧤
Outdoors or indoors, this accessory isn't made to keep your hands warm but to make them shine ! It's so fun and colorful that it's THE must-have of a genderless wardrobe.
- Materials :
- Print : peach jersey (very soft!) 50% Rpet (recycled plastic bottles) 47% Polyester 3% Elastane
- Yellow jersey, second-hand : 58% Polyester, 39% cotton, 3% Elastane
Having trouble seeing yourself in it? Send your measurements and you will receive a free 3D fitting !
Care instructions 🧼
My clothes are made to measure, and so only made to order. After recieving your measurements, count a 5 weeks delay to give me time to create your garment ⏳
For clothes involving a printed fabric, the production duration is extended for 2 weeks.
Second hand fabrics 🙌
Second-hand textiles are dead stocks from different fashion houses.
So, I do my best to stay as close as possible to the color you see here, but there may be some differences in tone according to what I find.
This is also the game ofeco conception : we use what we have, always making sure you get a garment that is unique!
Zoom on the killer details 👀
An elastic topstitch traces the shape of your hand...
...because you previously send me a drawing of it !
The back is a beautiful sunny yellow.
They've adopted it! ✨
Do you also want to share your ASSIAKARA look with us?
📸 Send a HD photo where we can clearly see your garment at firstname.lastname@example.org
💰and you will receive a 10% discount on your next order!
What if you got to see through the looking glass? 🪞
In this graph, you will find all the details of your garment's pricing. After all, that's what ethical fashion is all about!
Creating a brand necessarily has an impact on the environment. To limit the negative impact and maximise the positive impact, I took a few commitments...
Transparency though the whole process
Partnership with people who respect humanity
Use of second hand or eco certified textiles
Minimalist and biodegradable packaging.
Explicitly genderless clothes.
Adapted to any kind of body
Find out about all the details of these commitmentshere !